Friday, 6 January 2017

6/1/2017

Aim: To improve your evidence document to submission resubmission standard
Objectives:
Practice problem solving with numbers
Recall employability skills
Set two SMART targets
Improve your evidence document to pass standard
Recall key features of an evaluation
Escape a Zombie invasion

Today I we did a few problem solving maths challenges which were Sudoku and escaping a zombie invasion. I managed to complete the first one but I found the zombie invasion quite challenging for me. In this afternoons independent study time, I managed to push myself into completing both my evaluation (distinction) and my animation (P7) which I am proud of because I probably wouldn't be able to complete them both from home. This was our first week back from college and I feel that I have got back into the form of concentrating on work as during the Christmas break I was really lazy and didn't even think of assignments. I am happy that I have no more assignments due until a resubmission from the 9th of January.

Image result for easy sudoku

No comments:

Post a Comment