Thursday, 5 January 2017

5/1/2017

Aim: Write a review for one of your animations.
Objectives:
Discuss the best definition of the term ‘review’
Decide on six different key areas from your brief
Complete a star graph
Review a peer’s animation
Write a review
Write a headline for this session


Aim: Consider technical requirements for an evaluation and complete any outstanding work.
Objectives:
Identify the image search
Explain D2 criteria
Set yourself targets
Proofread work and submit


Today I learnt the main differences between a review and evaluations. A review is more assessment that contains what you had to do and your opinion while an evaluation could contain how you could improve or what went well for you. A strength of today was some of this morning and all afternoon I worked on finishing my looping animation. So far I am happy with the graphics of it and the use of colour that I used. A strength of today was the change of the seating plan because for some reason I feel that I am able to sustain my level of work more than I used to. This could be because the monitor is taller. On the other hand, I did not manage to write a review which is a downside today but I can improve the one that I already wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment