Wednesday, 18 January 2017

18/1/2017

Lesson Aim:
Completion of various assignments and practical exercises

Learning Outcomes
Virtualisation project
Unit 10 P1, P2/M1, P4, D1
Unit 10 P4, D1
Unit 2 P5, P6, P7

Learning Objectives
Can show how an operating system is installed and software is updated to maintain security e.g. Anti Virus
Can explain Virtualisation and reasons for use
Install various software products to meet user specifications
Install Hardware items to meet a user specifications - Working to produce a completely functional PC.

Today I learnt how to add more virtual disk space to Ubuntu operating system. This massively benefited me because it allowed me to install multiple pieces of software as I had to screenshot them and show them in the virtualization assignment. An advantage of today is managing my workload in being more organised and completing the assignment that is due today. This means I have two days to complete two pieces of work which I am confident in doing.

Image result for ubuntu

No comments:

Post a Comment