Thursday, 26 January 2017

26/1/2017

Aim: Outline, detail or thoroughly demonstrate ideas for a 2D Animation with a sound track.

Objectives:
Investigate examples and grade work
Demonstrate creative research skills
Outline, describe or explain three different ideas and select a final idea
Create a storyboard(s)
Write a Design Log to the required standard that clearly states who has done what


Today I did some creative research and made a spider diagram and a mood board to help me plan out some ideas for my 2D animation. My strength is that I have finally decided that my main idea is to create a health and safety informational guide aimed at teenagers to prevent hazards which are related to crossing the road and driving. A weakness of today is that I still am not feeling 100% after being absent yesterday. Hopefully I can recover tonight so I can work more efficiently tomorrow in independent study time and finish my animation planning.

Image result for lego car crash

No comments:

Post a Comment